Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Gulfflora’s shipment. Thereafter Gulfflora will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the product.
If recipient receives the products in damaged condition
- Recipient should check the products delivered (cakes, flowers, any other)before signing the receipt.
- If product delivered found damaged, recipient should refuse to accept it and immediately inform Customer Care.
- Any issues with the products delivered should be reported within 4 hours of receipt, after that no request of replacement or refund will be entertained.
- In case of badly damaged products, replacement will be provided. Kindly allow a minimum of 6 hours for the replacement.
- Courier product complaints should be informed within 48 hours after delivery. Complaints coming after 48 hours will not be undertaken.
Minimalistic and cosmetic damages like –
- Name/ message on cake not written.
- Name and message not attached with flowers.
- Cream of cake / decoration on cake / flowers packaging issues – will not be eligible for refunds/replacements until unless they are severely damaged.
Keep as surprise
For orders where Keep as Surprise is selected we will deliver the order as requested without receiver knowing the sender’s detail. In case the receiver refuses to accept the order then we will disclose the sender’s details for the order to be acknowledged and accepted by the receiver. If still the receiver does not accept the order then the order will be returned and it will be considered as Complete from Gulfflora end. Due to time limitation and the gift items being of perishable nature therefore we will attempt our best to have the order delivered within a given timeframe.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com
Non delivery of products
We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. For perishable products, delivery attempt can be made again subject to our decision and you may be liable for additional delivery charge in such cases. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
- Delivered the product at the Gate / Neighbor as per instruction given by receiver.
- Recipient not available.